Friday, March 21, 2008

Top Momma


I'm on the Top Momma website!!!!

Yep, I am currently considered a Top Momma, but to stay on their front page, I have gotta get alot of people to click on the picture I submitted....so....this is the picture that I submitted to them.

This is Molly and Maeve playing in the dress up clothes. Maeve is the one in the back in the purple hula-skirt and Molly is in the front in the green outfit. They are sure cuties!!


Anyway....please click on this link: http://www.topmomma.com/mommas/referal/1433 to register your vote for my girls and keep me on the Top Momma front page!


This is something fun I thought I would try, and you know, the thing is I submitted that picture to them in January!! And it is just now making it onto the front page, so I don't know how long I can keep it there, espically if you all don't click and vote to keep it on the front page. I just wanna say that I am a Top Momma for a little while. Please!!


THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!






Use Buzzfuse* to easily rate, review, and share this item



No comments: