Saturday, March 29, 2008

Brownie Outing

Just Us Girls - Mother/Daughter Brownie Outing
Belmont Girl Scout Camp Preserve
Saturday, March 29th, 2008 9am-noon

CANCELLED

Due to all the recent rains we have been having here, locally, the road out to the Girl Scout Camping Preserve is flooded over, and with the Flood watches still in effect and the flood stages still rising, the Council made the determination to go ahead and cancel the Just Us Girls Outing.
The road into camp is flooded over and, although I have not seen it, I was told that most cars would not be able to cross the water, and with the water still rising, it was just not safe to try.

I am sorry that we are going to have to miss this, but in the efforts to keep everyone safe, this is probably the best course of action.

I will update everyone on the Spring Mill trip as soon as I have some information.

Thanks!!




No comments: