Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dancing with the Stars - Women's Night

Dancing with the Stars - Women's night!

So last night the women danced, and I saw most of it, although for the first half hour I was switching back and forth between Dancing and Biggest Loser.


Shannon Elizabeth is paired with Derek Hough. Ok, I have no clue who she is, although I thought I heard a profession poker player, but still, she was pretty decent last night, so if that keep Derek around for awhile, I am all for that one! She is cute, young and did a good job, so I can handle watching her for awhile.


Priscilla and Louie, well....humm, she did well last night and Louis is good, and she is dancing for the older crowd, but I need to say one thing, Priscilla, I hope you sued the pants off the plastic surgeon that did that to your face! She has had at least one if not more BAD face lifts. At this point her cheek bones stick out and her lips have this exaggreated bow pointsto them, and it is really hard to look at her! I feel so bad, and she was and would still be such a beautiful woman if she hadn't gotten that bad surgery! I can handle watching her dance, but not when they show a close up of her face. I am feel so bad about that!


Marisa, I know she is on broadway, I think playing the Ricki Lake role Hairspray, which is great, and I love, love the fact that she is NOT a size two! And then there is Tony!! Oh, how I love to watch him dance too! This will be nice. She did a good job, a little low on content, but it was the first week and I think Tony took it a little slow on her, maybe he has Jane on his mind still, so this should be a good one to watch too.


Monica Seles and Jonthan Roberts, this should be good! She is such a great athlete that it will be fun to watch the committment she puts into this, but she is defintely not a girly-girl. I think she can pull it off though and it will be nice to see. Jonthan, well I didn't like him last season with Marie Osmond, he started looking like a long lost Osmond by the end of the season, so I not sure what I think of him right now. Hopefully it will be fun to watch.


Kristi and Marc, they were amazing last night! I am so excited that Marc got another awesome partner this season, and personally I think it is time for the gals to win. They should have won last season, but I think they have a cast set up for them to win this season! Kristi and Marc could be it! She is graceful and beautiful and although the dancing is not the top, I think she could be. She is determined, just like Monica, so I can see these two putting alot into their practices and doing very well.

Marlee and Fabio (?), okay so we have a new guy, don't know what to make of him yet, but Marlee surprised the pants off me! I knew that she is good and has mastered alot even being deaf, but I wasn't sure about this, but she did great, and I think we will see her for awhile in this! I love her, and I am so excited to watch her. I just hope that having a new guy doesn't hurt her in the competition this season. I would like to see her go far.
So, now you know what I thought....I think it just might be the women's year to take the title, and I would love to see that happen.
Remember, if you want to vote for free, go to the abc website at http://www.abc.com/ and vote for your favorite dancers. And more than anything enjoy the show!

Use Buzzfuse* to easily rate, review, and share this item


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Dancing with the Stars. I've also been blogging about it. Your blogs are great. I love that you also include images. I'll have to try that out next time.

TAMmommy said...

Thanks Kimberly.

I am still pretty new to blogging, but I love adding the pictures, I just think it makes it more fun to read. Although with DWTS, the pictures from last nights dances won't be up until tomorrow, so I have to decide if I am going to delay my post for the pictures, or just use last weeks pictures.

Sorry, I would have commented on your blog, but there was no link to it.