Thursday, April 24, 2008

Software Review Blog

So I'm wandering about the internet reading blogs, what else am I suppose to be doing, besides it's fun!

So I come across this website that offers asoftware review on different things.

I like the reviews, I think they are clean and they give you information and links to what they are talking about. Not sure where the author is from, but they are defintely not a native English speaker, because sometimes you have to read a sentence two or three times to understand what they are meaning. You know, that is ok. I don't have a problem with that part, I think that is just part of the whole internet experience, and to see what people in different areas think about different software is great too.

So, thinking about software or making money, then check out the site. I say the making money because there are also a few website reviews too, in addition to the software reviews.


No comments: