Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Bachelor: London Calling - April 28

The Bachelor: London Calling
April 28th Episode - From three to two


So although there are three roses here, we start tonight with three girls; Amanda, Chelsea and Shayne. After full day (and night) dates one girl will go home and two will remain to go with Matt to London to meet his family.

I think the meet the family should be fun to see and I am looking forward to how they like the best of the two he chose.

To be honest with you, I have been thinking all along that Matt has been making a mistake keeping Shayne. Sorry to all of you out there that like her, but she is young and although she says she is intelligent, I can't see here and we have never seen her really hold and intelligent conversation with Matt. I think she is only there because she is cute and he is attracted, but I don't think she is marriage material, at least not right now.
So this will come as no surprise, I was hoping he would send Shayne home last night, but I was surprised at who he did send home. I have visited the fan forum boards and those who sleuth out things, and I can say that I think it was a surprise to a number of people.


Last night, the beautiful Amanda, seen here on their one-on-one 50's date, was sent home. Didn't see that one coming! Alot of people had her pegged to be the final gal and I think I did too. They had a connection and I could see the same sense of humor in them and all. I realyl thought they could make a relationship work.

This leaves Chelsea and Shayne to go to London, and of the two, I really think that Chelsea is so much more like him and that they could make a good long-term relationship work, but I am not getting my hopes up. I so want to see one of these shows end in an actually marriage and a good realtionship. I guess I am just a romantic, but I want everyone to find love and have a good relationship.

So, on to next week and what it might bring when the family gets to met Shayne and Chelsea!!

No comments: