Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Looking for Workboots?

My Dad is one of those guys that has to wear special workboots in his job, you know the stell toed things, and Mom and I have always been looking for them, because they aren't always the easiest things to find, and when you do find them there isn't alot of selection.

Well, I just came across a website for work boots, and it looks pretty good. They offer free ground shipping on orders over $50, and you all know, if you know anything about workboots, that making an order at that level is not hard to do. They even have to steel toed shoes that look more like dress shoes, instead of your typical work boots. Those are the ones that my Dad likes and that he wears in his job at the factory. They also seem to be the harder ones to find than the others. We used to have to buy his through the Union because we couldn't find them anywhere else. Good to know there is an option now.

Well, I think I need to do a little more looking around. Father's Day is coming up and that sounds like a pretty good excuse to do some shopping, and with Free Ground shipping on orders over $50, that is just another reason for me to do some shopping.

I'm off to spend some money! Check them out if you have a chance!!




No comments: