Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Software, Digitial Cameras and More

Okay, so I am surfing and having fun and I ran across this wild site that has great information on software, camreas, phones and laptop pc.

It's great! The first article I noticed was about a boaster pack to switch Windows XP stuff to Vista. Well, now it's a great idea, and with Vista becoming the only thing you can get now, it is probably needed, but you know that I am loathe to give up my Windows XP. I like it, and I am used to it and I just don't feel like learning something new right now.

What was even better though was the next couple of posts were about digital cameras, and I am in the market for a new one. The $5 digital camera I got off Ebay last year is about to bite the dust, but then again I have gotten my moneys worth out of it so far in the past year that I have had it, but I knew when I got it that it would not be a longterm thing, as it was a model that was no longer made, but it got my going and got my feet wet in the whole digital camera realm.

So if you are surfing and you need something to look at, this is a great site to check out! Thanks!



No comments: