Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Maeve

Happy Birthday Maeve!!!

Saturday, April 5th, 2008.

Miss Maeve turns SEVEN years old!!

Oh how I remember the day you were born.....

I went to the Doctor on Friday, and Dr Weiler said I wasn't looking too good, and my blood presure was starting to creep up, so if anything funny happened before my appointment the next Friday to call the office, and she gave me a list of things to start looking for, one was throwing up. So Tuesday, Tiernan and I drove over to Mom's house and spent the day, and Grandma Imogene came up and trimmed my hair for me, and we had agreat day. Mom made meatloaf for dinner, then Tiernan and I headed home. All was fine until about 4am, when I woke up and starting throwing up. I wanted until Brad work about 8am to say anything to him and he made me call Dr Weiler, which I did as soon as the office opened at 8:30am. Well, of course she told me to get my little bottom into the office, and so Brad and I loaded up Tiernan in the care seat and headed to the doctor's office, and which point she took one look at me and sent me straight to the hospital. Yep, my blood pressure was way up, and I was having small but constant contractions, so at the hospital they put me on an IV and we called Mom and she came down and I rested that day in the hospital and they did your c-section the first thing the next morning. April 5th, 2001 you were born, weighing in at a healthy 7 lbs 3 ozs.

Now you are SEVEN. I can hardly believe so much time has passed, but it hasm and here you are, growing up so fast.

Happy Birthday Maeve, my wonderful and beautiful daughter.


Use Buzzfuse* to easily rate, review, and share this item

No comments: