Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Paintball anyone?

Do you paintball ? Yea, No, Maybe? Well, I personally don't but my brother and nephew do, and being the "favorite" sister and aunt of a paintballer means that I really need to know my stuff, espically when it's on the Christmas List.
So I found a website that I like, www.pntball.com that really helps. They have all the name brands that my brother told me about, like Tippmann, Spyder, Smart Parts, Dye, Empire, Draxxus and the website is really easy to navigate and the prices are fair, plus free shipping! The ordering pages are secure, which is a really big plus, so it makes me feel like I am getting the best deal and service when I am shopping for Paintball stuff for my brother and nephew. And it allows me to keep my favorite sister, favorite aunt status, and who doesn't want to be the favorite?
This post sponsered by www.pntball.com
tippmann x7

No comments: