Saturday, February 2, 2008

What can your Blog do for you?

You know, we all blog for different reasons, some to share knowledge, some to release thoughts and feelings, some to share things with family and friends, still others to promote a business. Some are combinations of all of these and others are to earn money. Yep, I said get paid to blog.

Can you imagine getting paid for blogging? Well, it happens. There are a number of compaines out there that advertise they will pay you to blog, but like anything you have to do the reseach on them. One of those advertise on blogs companies is Smorty.

I joined Smorty as a way to get blog advertising, but my motive for it was to get money to support my business, and to give me extra funds to do more advertising for my business. The thing I worried about was the things that I might be able to blog about. What I have found with Smorty is that I am able to choose things that relate to my blog, things that I am really interested in. I mean, I wouldn't want to blog about just anything for the money, it needs to be something I am interested in and that I can give a real and honest opnion about, beacuse ifI am not interested in it then how can I give you an honesty opinon, and that is what Smorty is all about.

It's easy to join, a number of different topics to blog about, and the pay is good. So, if you have a blog, want a little extra income, and want topics that relate to your blog, then Smorty is the way to go. I've got a link to them on my side bar, and the reason I put that there is because I like them, I have enjoyed what I have been asked to talk about and I want to share it with you.

This is still my blog, and the opinons are all mine and so what I think about something is based on my experience, but since I have this blog, it's a great way to share my experiences, the good, the bad and the ugly. Right now, for me, Smorty is part of the good.

No comments: