Friday, February 1, 2008

Driving Traffic to my Blog

So you know that without traffic coming to the blog, no one will know about "a TAMM creation", or be able to find the items and purchase them. So to that end, I have been researching traffic sites.

Buzzfuse is a different type of traffic/marketing site. It is not one of those surf to earn traffic places. Although I am using those right now, the only things I ever see on them are those get-rich-quick things and not real store or product sites. So I doubt that the people that are seeing my blog and storefronts from those are the type of people who will buy, but they are free and right now that is important.

Buzzfuse allows me to submit a blog post and they market it. I went ahead and signed up for their FREE membership level, they also have paid levels, but right now that is not an option, and although I like the questionaire that you can attach that goes to those who see the post, I just am not in the position to buy that right now. Right now, it is marketing the post to people I already know, and so I am not sure how that works. I need to look at it a little better, because I need to figure out how and when they will market it to people I don't know.

But, all in all, I think that it might be a great way to drive traffic to my blog, espically if I can get friends to agree to see the blogs, and then they tell others and so on and so on, and then maybe I can even get more people to subscribe to the blog so that more people will see it. Not sure how it is all going to work, but I can tell you this, I have nothing to lose but to try!


No comments: