Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Superbowl Thoughts

Yeah, I know. I am going to have to change that widget on the sidebar!

So did you watch the Superbowl? Only most of the country did! The most watched Superbowl in a long, long time, and why? If you were like me and my family you were watching to hope and pray that a miracle would happen and that the Gaints would win! And low and behold, what happened? The Gaints won!

Now, I could go on and on about the game, the poor play of Tom Brady, the awesome play of the Gaints defensive line, the surburb play of Eli Manning, but you all know that, you have seen the game.

So I will say two things:
ONE:
Superbowl 41 - MVP Peyton Manning
Superbowl 42 - MVP Eli Manning
****can you all stop saying bad things about them now? They are awesome quarterbacks, coming from a wonderful parentage, just let it go...the boys are GOOD!!

TWO:
Cheaters never win, and winners never cheat.

Enough said! Thanks!

No comments: