Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lifetime Movie - Denise Richards

So I'm flipping through the channels last night and I come across this Lifetime channel movie called I do (and I don't). What struck my fancy? Dean Cain.

So from what I can tell, it is about a woman, Lauren (played by Denise Richards) and a guy play by Dean Cain. The woman is a wedding planner and Dean is the grooms brothers, and there is an ex-husband and some hanky-panky between the bride to be and the other brother of the groom, although the wedding planner doesn't know there is another brother and thinks it's the guy see likes, anyway, it's kinda cute.

As much as I love to look at Dean Cain, I couldn't watch more than ten minutes of it. Why you ask? Denise Richards. Sorry, but I have never really liked her. Not from the first time I heard about her before she married Charlie Sheen, then thay whole thing made me like her even less, and then the Heather Locklear-Richie Samboa triangle destroyed what little respect I had for her. She has just always struck me as a gold-digger. Sorry, to those of you who like her, I just don't.

As far as her acting goes, well, let's just say the scene I watched she was drunk and that seemed almost believable. Her hair was distracting to me the whole time, I just wanted to climb through the tv and brush it! And that is what it looks like to me everytime I see her, that it's stringy and needs a good shampoo and brushing.

So, if you can get past Denise Richards, altough I couldn't, then "I do (and I don't)" might be a decent enough movie on Lifetime to watch. At least you would be able to watch Dean Cain for the duration of the movie!



Use Buzzfuse* to easily rate, review, and share this item

No comments: