Monday, February 18, 2008

Blog Traffic

You know, I go to all this trouble to write a blog, to talk about family and my business, and my biggest question? Is anyone even reading it?

So I did what any first-timer, so someone new to the game would do. I signed up at one of those surf for traffic sites. This one happened to be TopSurfer, and the lure was that while I was surfing to get traffic to my website, I could earn money. So I am frantically surfing to make my $10 to get paid for them, but at the same time I am thinking it is not doing any good. Is anyone even seeing my blog? What about my storefront sites, which is more important to me right now anyway? I don't think so! I am so frustrated! I just want to find a good and honest way to get people to see my blog and my store front and to really take the time to look and comment if not buy.

So what am I to do? I don't know, but today when reading another blog (yes I surf blogs to get ideas) someone mentioned Blog Explosion, and so I am in the process of checking them out. It seems more tailored to blogs than those traffic surfing sites, so I hope this works better, but that remains to be seen.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: