Monday, November 5, 2007

Saturday November 3rd - Thought

Lord, I thank You that You are the Healer. I look to You for my heling whenever I am injured or sick. I pray that You would strengthen and heal me today. I know that in your presence is where I will find healing. In Your presence I can reach out and touch You and in turn be touched by You.

Now, this is the prayer on my daily calander for saturday, and although I didn't read it on Saturday because it was on my desk at work....it fit for Saturday. I really wasn't feeling well, and had I been able to read this and focus on God that day, I know I would have felt so much better.

Now before anyone yells at me for trusting in the Lord for healing, let me say right off the bat, that I am the first to take the kids to the doctor if they are the least bit sick. That is not what I see in this prayer. I see that turning to God when you are sick, or even just feelign down, laying it all in his hands and he will met the needs you have, it might be healing, but it might be a warm touch that reminds you that you are a human and worthy of love.

My prayer today? That each of you that reads this might be touched by the hand of God and know that he loves you just as you are, and that you a loved.

No comments: