Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Prayer for Today, November 20th

Lord, help me to serve You the way You want me to. Reveal to me any area of my life where I should be giving to someone right now. Open my eyes to see the need. Give me a generous heart to give to the poor. Help me to be a good steward of the blessings You have given me by sharing what I have with others. Use me to toch the lives of others with the hope that is in me.


As we enter into the Thanksgiving Week...may we all be mindful of how much we truely have in this counrty and how much is lacking in others. May you all have a blessed Thanksgiving surround by family and friends, and may you realize that you are blessed and be willing to share your blessings with those who are not where you are in life. May God's love and Spirit be with you this Thanksgiving, and may you feel as blessed and you are.

From my family to yours, a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!!

No comments: