Saturday, May 22, 2010

Excuses for not blogging...

Another excuse for my lack of blogging recently would have to be Facebook.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love my Facebook. I have found and reconnected with a number of friends from high school, caught up on their lives and children, and even a few grandchildren, and I love it. I will never give up my Facebook all together, but I have found that I go through cycles on it, with the games.

Yep, the games. I get caught up in a game and then I spend all my time playing it and I don't get my work done or blogging or writing or anything else. Then I will cycle through were I get bored with the games, and get back to regular life and blogging and working. Of course, I said it was a cycle, so I get hooked on them again, then off then on again, and around and around we go, where it stops no one knows.
At the moment, since I am home, I am not playing the games as much, which seems opposite, I should be playing more since I have the time, but at the moment I am more into figuring out a do-able schedule that works so that I can get what I need to done during the day, play a few games, and still have time to blog and review.
Being a stay-at-home mom again, even if I am recovering from surgery, is a joy and a blessing to me, and I love being home, but if I spend all my time on the computer and don't get any of my work done, then it is not working out for the family. That is my mind-set, finding a way to balance the rerecation of the games, with the chores and other things that I need to do. And yes, writing, whether it be blogging or writing reviews of products and books, is something that I really must do every day. I find that when I devote time to writing I am a much happier person, so I need to find the time to write each day, but still do all my work around the house, and then some relaxing time with the games.

It is still a work in progress, but I am getting there! Isn't life a long work in progress? I don't think we ever truly get it figured out until the end, and then there is no way to change anything. That's ok, I am living a learning from the choices that I have made so far, and the choices that I will continue to make, and what I learn from them is what will make me into the person I am and the person I will continue to be.

Peace and Love to you all!

No comments: