Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Affordable Mineral Makeup

So I was looking for makeup the other day, something better than what I was getting from AVON, yeah, that was a holdover way back from the days when I was selling AVON, and so I had met and talked to the lady that started Affordable Mineral Makeup and I liked her so I thought I would try some!

Affordable Mineral Makeup Green Horizontal Tag

Well, I loved it, and the products are so good for you, there are no preservatiives in the makeup and it is all natural and what could be better, even eco-friendly and now that I have kids, I am more concerned about what kind of world we are leaving for them.
So I signed up to be an afflilate with them, hence the banner in this post and on the side bar, but for me, it is all about getting a discount on the products that I am buying all the time!

Anyway, click on the link, check them out and let me know what you think!!


No comments: