Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Banner Deisgn for the business


So I just got this new banner designed for the business. What do you all think? Does it fit with the business? I really liked it, loved the picket fence, in fact, looking at this post, I like it even better when it is really little and you only notice the blue of the background and not the yellow in the stripes.


So let me know your thoughts, please!!

By the way, I got this banner custom designed by a wonderful lady who I found through Etsy! Yep, you know it, I sell on etsy and I buy even more on Etsy!!


Check this out: Personalized Stickers, Tags & Lip Balm by Herjodren



2 comments:

Bonnie Matthews said...

I think it's perfect!!!!

TAMmommy said...

Thanks Bonnie. I like it too,

Just added a link to the gal that designed it.

Check it out.