Monday, June 30, 2008

Handknitted Cell Phone Cases

Just finished two more Cell Phone cases to be added to the "a TAMM creation" line.

This one was a special request for a friend and is already sold, but it doesn't take too long to make up another if you are interested.
The yarn is a yellow to hot pink to orange verigated cotton crochet thread. I think I have pictures of this yarn in my stash photos.
This case measures 2 inches across and 4 1/2 inches high. Custom made cases to fit your particular model of cell phone are avaible.
Price $3.50 with FREE shipping.



This case is a shades of green vergiated pattern. The yarn has a light green, kind of a sage green and a darker green. And this is one of the new ORganic yarns that I jsut got in stock, it is just a soft as the other yarns, but it feels kind nice inside with the organic label.

This case measure 2 1/2 inches across and 4 inches high, but I can custom make a case in the size to fit your particular cell phone, jsut give me the measurements.

Price again on the cell phone cases is $3.50 and that includes shipping.

Check out all the cases on my store site a TAMM creation









1 comment:

Bonnie Matthews said...

This is the "owner" of the pink cell phone case. I just LOVE my case! The colors are fantastic and the size is just perfect. For anyone that is interested I have a Blackberry Pearl 8130. But all I had to do was tell Michelle what size I wanted and presto, I had it and it is perfect! The price is unbelievable!