Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More Yarn Stash

So I got a chance to take some more pictures of some of my cotton yarn stash.

This is a wonderfully soft blue, almost like a washed denim color cotton yarn.
This is a yarn I have had on hand for awhile, so it is not one of the newer organic yarns, but I actually bought it to do as edging on a dishcloth made out of the next yarn.






This is a really neat white to brown to blue verigated yarn. Again, this is one that I have had on=hand for awhile, so it is not one of the newer organic yarns, but I loved the colors.

I was thinking I would make a dishcloth with this and then edge it with the blue pictured above. I tried to match the blue in this yarn to that blue so that it would look neat. I still may make those, have only gotten the one dishcloth done at the moment, but I am hoping to add more later.

Another one of my older yarns, so no it is not an organic, but it is the greatest colors. It is a hot pink to yellow to orange verigated yarn that is just fun.

I just started work on another cell phone case in this yarn, a special request from a friend to carry her pink pearl blackberry in when she has it in her purse. I think it is going to look great.

Remember, any of the yarns in my stash, this post of the previous can be made into a cell phone case, sized to match your phone for only $3.50 and that includes shipping. See previous posts for pictures of cell phone cases already made.
Also, any of these yarns can be used to make dishcloths. Each cloth is a 7 1/2 inch by 7/12 inch square. It can be edged in the same yarn or a coordinating yarn for only $2.00 each, and that includes shipping. Pictures of the dishcloth will be posted soon.

Check out other items at www.atammcreation.etsy.com


No comments: