Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Long absence from the blog, but not from creating

I may have taken a long absence from the TAMM creation blog, but I have not taken an absence from creating items for the TAMM creation line or creating things for friends and family and myself, developing new ideas and concepts and trying new things. It is just hard to try to balance it all, between family and life and health, I have not focused on me and the blogging in a long time. After a rewarding lunch with a good friend the other day, talking about a number of things, and what makes me the happiest, I have a renewed spirit and desire to focus more on the blogging again and getting back to writing more. To that end, I decided to start today with the apology for being away for so long, but to let you know what that means is that I have a whole bunch of pictures to upload and tell you about. The Etsy store to update, now have a Facebook page and a store page on there and a new CafePress shop, which is wonderful and I can't wait to tell you all about that one! Welcome back to my world!

No comments: