Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pictured is the Mixed Media Art I did for my own daughter. This listing is for the same art, only with your choice of names and colors. Your art will come on an 8x16 stretched canvas, just as pictured. The background is a torn paper Cheetah print background. On top of that will be your choice of name and in your choice of colors. If you have a small name, I will be happy to add the flower or a butterfly to the top corner. if you would like it with the name only, just let me know. With the Cheetah background, I can do almost any color but the brighter colors work best, such as: Hot Pink, Yellow, Orange (as pictured) Lime green, Turquoise, etc. You pick the whatever color will match what you want. It is unframed so that you can again decide how mach attention you want on the piece. For a subtle look, frame in a plain brown or black frame, for more attention pick a carved detail black or brown frame. To highlight it, pick a frame in the color of your lettering. Shipping is listed to the US. I only charge exact shipping, or less in the case of the US. If you would like it shipped elsewhere, message me and I will get an exact cost from the post office and let you know. I do not make money on shipping, so I don't like to list elsewhere unless I kno the exact cost.

1 comment:

TAMmommy said...

Available for purchase on:

WWW.Etsy.com

WWW.yardsellr.com