Sunday, May 6, 2007

Website Update

Well, I spent this weekend working on my business website. http://www.crafty-ones.com/atammcreation

I re-arranged the items, added some new creations to the line and then I figured out how to add some extra close-up pictures in the detailed descriptions of each product! YEAH! This is something I had been wanting to do for awhile, but with tax season just didn't have the time to try to figure it all out. Now I have it done on a couple items.

Now I just have to decide if I want to take pictures and do it on all the items now, or wait until I get my new digital camera.

On the home front, we are awaiting the arrival of my husband's brother and his son, who is not quite two. They are driving in today from North Carolina. Looking forward to the visit!

Check out the website and let me know what you think!!

No comments: