Monday, April 30, 2007

Happy Blogtipping Day for May

Okay, so you all know I am new to blogging in the first place, and yet when someone mentioned "Blogtipping" in a post on a recent forum I visited, I just knew that I had to try this. The hardest part, for me at least, was finding where to find blogs!

The first blog I want to tip is http://www.soulcysters.blogspot.com
I first visited this site because it was the person who mentioned Blogtipping and I wanted to find out what it was. When I got there I found it was about PCOS, which I was diagnoised with in my early twenties! It was meant to be!! Thank you Bev for mentioning Blogtipping and for your blog as well!

The second blog I want to mention is http://www.happilyhooking.blogspot.com
This is a site all about the projects that she has been doing in crocheting and knitting. As I crochet and knit a little myself, this was a fun blog for me to read. Thank you!

The third blog is http://www.divinely-appointed-yarn-thrower.blogspot.com
and this site is again about knitting and yarn and dying yarn yourself. I found it to be so much to fun to read and look through.

Okay...now you know where I tend to go and what thinks I like to do and read about. I hope you will take the time to visit the blogs and see what you think. If nothing else, you will have learned a little about me today!

Check out my business blog at http://www.auction-coach.com/weblogs/?w=atammcreation to see who I Blogtipped in a business since! Yes, I picked three business blogs to tip that related to me, not in that they are the same business area, but that I liked and have or will be shopping from soon!

Thanks!!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Ahhh! Thanks for the blogtipping! You've got a great start to your blog and I know you'll do well with it!

Bev

TAMmommy said...

Thank you Bev!!
I love your blog. I have to remember to check it out for tips more often!
Thanks again for looking in, and for telling me about Blogtipping. I had a blast with it!

Michelle