Friday, April 27, 2007

Finally Friday

After some thought last night....I am still note sure if this blog will be mainly personal with a mix of business or mainly business with a mix of personal....either way, that is generally how my life runs!!

It's finally Friday and tonight is Opening Cermonies at the Baseball fields. My oldest is playing baseball, and my middle is playing t-ball. They have to be there at 5:30pm, and then they get their team shirts and hats, and at 5:45pm they will start the team introductions. Alot of play things and food will be there, generally a good time for all to be had. My kids are playing through RBBYS (Richland Bean Blossom Youth Sports).

Tomorrow will be the first games of the season, as is par for my luck, my daughter plays at 2:45pm on the Yellow Field, farthest north field, and my son plays at 3:15pm on the Green Field, the farthest south field. At least if they had been playing on side-by-side fields I could watch both, but with the distance between the fields there is going to be no way.

That covers my weekend....hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: