Friday, October 16, 2009

Weather is better there

So what's the weather like?

Here? It sucks! Winter is breathing down our necks and it is like 40-50 degrees, the girls have been sick all week, and decided that it would only be right to share, so I have been sick most of the week! It's too early in the school year to be this sick, and off work this long!
The trees are rapidly changing colors, and losing their leave, not even enough time to have the traditional fall leaf-gawkers going, it is moving too fast. I want something better.

How about here? Arizona - landscape design in Scottsdale AZ The average temperature is around 80 degrees, even in the winter, and that would mean none of this getting sick stuff! I could handle that!! Especialy after dealing with this all week! I want no more colds, no more flu and a nice relaxing place to live. I think I could handle Arizona.

What about you? Are you a winter person or a summer person?

No comments: